Palace of Art – Minsk, Belarus from 27th April to 20th May 2018. ’Art Minsk 2018’
National Centre of Contemporary Arts – Minsk, Belarus from 7th March to 22th April 2018. The collective exhibition of contemporary art
New Castle – Grodno, Belarus from 1th March to 29th April 2018. ‘Artpanorama 2018’ The exhibition of contemporary art
‘Single Fare 4’, a big show of small works, New York, USA, from 16.09.2017
Palace of Art – Minsk, Belarus from 6th October to 5th November 2017. ’Osenniy salon’ with Belgazprombank
MEAM Museum – Barcelona, Spain from 12th to 28th May 2017. The Final Exhibition of the 4th Concurso ModPortrait
Pablo Serrano Museum – Zaragoza from 7th to 30th April 2017. The Final Exhibition of the 4th Concurso ModPortrait
The Arsenale of Venice – Venice, Italy from 25th March to 9th April 2017. The Final Exhibition the 11th International Arte Laguna Prize
- Publication in ‘PoetsArtists’ magazine 'CHRONICLES OF A FUTURE FORETOLD'
- Publication in ‘PoetsArtists’ magazine ‘Painting The Figure Now’ #95
- Publication in ‘PoetsArtists’ magazine ‘Eros Gaze’ #93
- Publication in ‘PoetsArtists’ 10th Anniversary issue #92
- ‘PoetsArtists’. Publisher’s Choice Awards of February 2018
- The finalist of the 13th International ARC Salon Competition (The Art Renewal Center)
- Publication in ‘PoetsArtists’ magazine in issue #89 - 50 Great Figurative Artworks 2017
- The finalist of the 11th International Arte Laguna Prize
- The finalist of the 4th Concurso ModPortrait
Her artistic journey began in the childhood in an art studio, continued at an art school, then the art college and the Academy of Art (Minsk, Belarus). After a period as an art director at the national film studio "Belarusfilm", she worked as a tattoo artist. In 2014 Viktoria realized that she was meant to express her creativity differently.
I really need to express my experience, my feelings. And the painting is the best language, the best way for me to do it. But I want to create the story of the image not only myself but involving the one who is looking at it.
In her paintings and drawings Viktoria builds an emotional dialogue with a spectator. The artist creates psychological portraits, sensuous landscapes, figure studies in realistic style.
She works with large formats. Is currently based in Minsk, Belarus.